You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Zucchini Fritters pp.372

Squash and Zucchini
      This recipe called for Zucchini,  but Mr. Bishop said other squash could be used, although the flavor would be different.    At the farmers market on Saturday I picked up some Yellow Bottle Nosed Squash.  They were quite small but after some shedding, they made enough for the recipe.   The picture on the right is shredded squash and it was quite fun to do shred, except for the fact that the cheese grater did not greet my finger nails with kindness.




Result
     It was very delicious with lemon juice poured all over it.  Chef Turbo loved them as well.  My Beloved and Sous Chef Squeaker did not care for it.  So,  I guess this is a dish that will be either hated or loved.

Sorry this is short today!  I hope you have had a great day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails