You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Avocado, Orange, and Radish Salad with Lime-Chille dressing pp. 24

Mistakes
I am not one to not to admit their mistakes.  You all have seen that in this blog.  Anyways,  good oranges are hard to come by,  but do not buy juicing oranges to make this recipe.  They are too tough to eat,  that is why they are juicing oranges.  #2,  a very ripe avocado is too ripe for this recipe,  make it in between unripe and ripe.  #3 why radishes??  wait, that is not my mistake.

Result
I love to eat avocados,  but this mixture,  although it looks beautiful,  to me almost made me gag.  I have no idea what triggered it,  but it was not pleasant.  I know the oranges were to tough to eat,  and that did not help,  but why add radishes to this dish?  And why make a sauce with olive oil when the avocados are full of fat themselves?  Man alive,  this dish has plenty of issues.  But it does look pretty,  and I will hand that to Mr. Bishop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails