You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Broiled Eggplant Slices with Parmesan and Organo Bread Crumbs pp. 137

______________
The only thing I like better than an eggplant burger 
is a chocolate covered eggplant burger. -Shaggy from Scooby-Doo (2002)
________________ 
  
Just a note
     I have had one of those days,  you know, one of those days when you write you address wrong on important papers, it takes you forever to complete one errand, oh and then you realize you need to run out and get some stuff at the store or else you'll be in trouble.  Yeah, one of those days... for me.  So hopefully that will explain why what happened, happened. 





Broiling Eggplant...
     Turbo got to help me this time.  Eggplant is a nice tender vegetable,  tender enough for a 4 year old to cut with a butterknife.
   Where did I make my mistake?  Well, after I thought I read the directions,  I thought it said to cut the eggplant into 1/4in slices, but it was 3/4 slices.  That would have helped greatly.    Also,  I forgot to put salt on the the eggplant when I broiled it.  Sigh.




Result
    
Blech.  And my mistakes did not help.  We really do not like Eggplant.  It was worth a try.


 Other News
     My coconut keifer is done.  Now I have to still try it, but I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails