You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Thursday, August 5, 2010



     Well... good thing I did a double recipe earlier this week.  I ended up not cooking at all, so the photograph you get today,  is the dish I really disliked this week!  If you love lists,  here are the things I hate:
1) Cucumbers
2) Onions
3) Watermelon.

   Guess what,  they are all in this recipe.  But I made it, and tried it.  YES,  I still tried it,  you never know when your dislikes will become likes.


Anyways,  we went to the bookstore  (we love books in this house!) and I bought a new cookbook tonight.  It's called "Clean FoodClean Food: A Seasonal Guide to Eating Close to the Source with More Than 200 Recipes for a Healthy and Sustainable You".  I am really looking forward to making some of the recipes because I have been learning about soaking grains and stuff,  and this book looks like a good match for me.  I'll let you all know how it goes.

Well,  that is all for tonight.  I hope you all have a great night.  I will still post a linky love,  but I am not sure if there will be a recipe review,  I have some awesome plans tomorrow night with the chefs. 

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails