You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Monday, September 13, 2010

A farmers market find.

So finally on Saturday, I found some arugula.  I've been waiting months for some and a farmer had it on his stand.  They were in bad shape, I guess he had them in the sun so long that they wilted.  I was still willing to purchase them because I have been searching for these for so long (although I keep forgetting to check out Whole Foods for them...).  You can tell they were organic because they had little worms on the leaves.  But that did not bother me,  I just did not put those leaves in my salad.
    Included in this salad was some 'fresh' aged goat cheese.  I thought that goat cheese came in one form,  but I have recently discovered a whole new world of goat cheese.  It's super good and exciting to fine.  But it is rather expensive.

  The flavors of this salad were good.  I wonder what they would have been like with really fresh arugula leaves?
Arugula Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts pp.11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails