You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Monday, September 6, 2010

A Sad, sad post.

What could possibly make this post sad?  I lost my professional camera (The link is a dramatic song with a cute pug to make my story more emotional),  I now I am stuck with my pocket camera that takes horrible pictures.  So far, I think the last time I took pictures was on Thursday.   Not sure where I put it down.  I only have three spots in the house where I leave my camera,  so I has to be around there somewhere!!!

Anyways.

Tonight I made Grilled Eggplant with Garlic, Lemon, and Oregano.  They tasted like burnt marshmallows.  I could not stop eating them,  it make me think of burning marshmallows.  I wonder if they would work between two graham crackers with chocolate??  Eggplant smores anyone? 

Looks like I was by a foggy ocean... let's use our imagination...
So depressing.  I want my good camera back!

1 comment:

  1. I see past the mediocre camera to what looks like a delicious meal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails