Before you all ask, let me tell you, that the farmer was growing this in the summer. I even asked him, "Isn't this a winter squash?" apparently since they have way longer growing seasons down here, things can come at different times, except for apples, because it is just too hot for apples down here, and that makes this northern gal a wee bit depressed. Anyways...
I decorated it with a few of it's own seeds that I roasted in the oven (along with some walnuts!).
Now for Friday Linky Love!
- http://www.fabfrugalfood.com/frugal-tips/fab-frugal-friday-make-your-own-budget-spiced-chips/ Make your own chips and save money!!
- http://anneelliott.com/blog/?p=1696&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+anneelliott+%28anneelliott%29&utm_content=Google+Reader-- a great on saving money while eating healthy.
- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/14/cookbooks-you-didnt-know_n_642256.html#s107371 -- a friend pointed me to this article, I thought it was so funny I had to share it with you all too!
- http://whiskthepantry.blogspot.com/2010/07/apricot-jam-thumbprints-carrot-cake.html -- I want to make the carrot cake cookies!
- http://www.amanda.fakeginger.com/?p=1213 Quinoa Granola, on my to-do list to make! :D