You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Friday, October 8, 2010

100th Post... do I get a prize?

I'm not going to get a prize for 100 posts,  but some comments would be nice :D.  Leave a comment telling me who you are,  if you have a blog,  and what your favorite vegetable is. 

    You would think that since I was not blogging this week,  I had tons of extra time to make some of Mr. Bishop's wonderful recipes,  but I was a slacker.  I only made one.
"Steamed Cauliflower with Buttered Walnuts and Parsley" pp.90  It was supper yummy.

Here is a video sideshow of everything that I experimented with this week...  which will then lead me to...



LINKY LOVE!
Last week we talked about making dried orange zest… here is another use for orange peels…. candied!  Even… chocolate covered!  I wonder if it could be Nutella covered?? 

This blog might just be what I need… no wait… this is what I need to make it feel like fall!  Thanks City Sisters for writing this post!  Cider Donuts
**My friend and I got together today to make some of these,  since we did not have donuts pans,  they turned into Cider Muffins.  Still good!  Pictures are in the slide show**

Like humus?  Try this variant!


Looks too good not to eat... some oatmeal pudding!



The sugared grapes are an inspiration to me... I want to do that someday!

I tried some persimmons this week because they are in season and at our vegetable/fruit market.  Watch this video...

My exploration into Graham Crackers.  There is a reason.  BTW,  I made some this week,  and the picture is in the slide show... you may know that already.


1) Kitty eating graham cracker
2) Who invented the graham cracker
3)  Some awesome inspiration… graham crackers don't need to be square!
**I made this recipe this week.  I went all Whole Wheat!  But they turned into molasses cookies because I thought it should have only molasses in them.  Silly me,  there is a reason why Honey Grahams are called Honey Grahams!** (and then there is a post by the same gal,  who I have posted here before… on goldfish crackers!  )
4) I knew it was a good idea to brush the graham cracker crust with chocolate!  Woot!
5)  Definition of Graham Cracker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails