You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Saturday, July 3, 2010

What to expect...

Time for a Break...
It's about time I took a little vacation from blogging.  I've been posting an average of about 6 posts a week since April.  I need to spend a little family time not blogging for a few days.

What to look for when I come back??

1) Video Blogging Tuesdays
Instead of writing out my post,  I will make a video with pictures of the recipe I made from Mr. Bishops Cookbook.
2) Wordless Wed.
I try to convey my feelings of the dish without words.  We'll have a game to see who can guess if I liked it or not.
3) Link Love Fridays
Throughout the week I come across some really fun finds on the internet.  I will share this links with you on Fridays after I post my review. 
4) and Farmers Market Finds Saturdays!
I want to see pictures of what you find at the Farmers Market.  No matter what day of the week you go, there will be a Linky set up so you can post a link to the blog post you wrote about your day at the Farmers Market.  Remember,  Try to "Buy Fresh and Buy Local"!!

Last but not least,  I am planning a giveaway when I reach my 100th post.  When I get to post 90, I'll have to share more information about that :D.

Looking forward to seeing you all starting again on Monday, July 12th!
Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails