You can now order some of the images you see here!
Click the arrow to go to the order page --->

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Famers Market Run Saturday, June 5th, 2010

Today was fun,  we had to beat a huge storm headed out way and also find 5 vegetables that are in the cookbook to use for this week.  I found zucchini, escarole, pattypan squash, green beans, and potatoes.  The lettuce farmer talked me into getting some watercress too,  so I let him win and I bought some watercress even though I do not have a recipe in the cookbook for it.  I also got some chicken feet to make stock out of.  It was so funny,  I was talking to the chicken people about using chicken feet,  and the gal started laughing and said she liked me,  I guess it was because how daring I was, wanting to try making stock out of chicken feet.  I think I will go back to that couple again, they were so much fun! 

To see more pictures of my farmers market adventure,  go here to my other blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails